Saturday, September 15, 2007

Finally

That’s it. I’m going to do it right here and right now. Me and Adrian have discussed many times that we should open a blog about fishing. Now I’m sitting in the train on my way to Copenhagen, bored to death by reading projects reports from my job and I decided that finally I will create that blog. At least I would keep my brain occupied with something else during this trip. Look at this picture how bored I am.

I’m so bored that I started to take pictures of myself. Actually today it is Saturday and we were suppose to be out and fishing. Instead of that I’m sitting in X2000 high speed train on my way to the airport that makes me sea sick. I hope that at least Adrian will have a little bit more fun tomorrow and will go fishing and fill in this blog with some nice stories and pictures. As for me, there is not too much hope that that I will do some fishing in Washington and Baltimore during next week.
We will try to document here our fishing adventure. In this way I guess we can systematically document our catches and not argue anymore when and where we caught that particular fish. And of course, fishermen have always something to tell people…...

No comments: